Monday, August 20, 2012

Wanting to Move

I've had somewhat of a long day today. I was expecting to get my laptop but things didn't pan out the way I thought it would so yeah, I have to play the waiting game till tomorrow (or who knows when). I have been eying a few laptops, specifically something small and cheap affordable but without the sacrifice of the quality.

I have been a Mac user for, I'd say 7 years and I honestly love it! I never get viruses and I never have any issues, so I am worried that this momentary "relapse" to PC will only turn into a disappointment. Nevertheless, I am willing to deal with it because I have certain CD's that I need and can only run in windows.

I love this donut bun for the hair! It gives you such a cute up-do, which I will most likely rock when I go back to nursing school next year. I am sure that the hair must stay up for clinicals (as usual).

I wish I could take a mini vacay to Jersey. I really want to go to my favorite places and just kinda relax and do my own thing at least for one weekend. All I've ever done so far is study, be a wife, and take care of my lil' munchkin. My sister is coming this week so that should be fun. It's always nice to see a familiar face.

No comments:

Post a Comment