Thursday, August 23, 2012

The Case of the Missing Cellphone

I don't know why I am always misplacing my phone. What makes matters worse is that it's my main source of communication since I do not have a land line set up. I should just go ahead and set up a home phone but I guess I've just been lazy about it. I think it's time I do something and just get a phone...either that or actually go outside and look for my phone in the car.

I was trying to practice for my NCLEX and take care of my daughter at the same time. It's very difficult to tune her out and that annoying t.v. show she loves so much (spongebob). One of my sisters is coming today for the weekend. It's been a while since I last saw her and she just had some back surgery done.

Aaaah! My daughter is constantly fussy and needy. I'm right next to her but that's never enough. I think I need to go cool down with a shower or something. I just need to get a quick break from being mommy. I still have to clean up the bathroom, vacuum and do the dishes. Ughhhh...I really don't feel like it but it has to be done.

Guess that's it for now...time to get back to reality.

No comments:

Post a Comment