Monday, August 20, 2012

I Can Hear the Garbage Truck

I didn't know what to put as my title and as I am trying to think of one, the garbage truck keeps making noise outside my office window so yeah that's the title.

My lil' one is downstairs in the living room, watching Spongebob Squarepants, a cartoon t.v. show that I don't care much for. Although, yesterday I did find myself subjecting to watching it because I was missing my daughter (she was at grammy's house).

I can never finish a cup of coffee. It's weird because it was definitely my drug of choice last school semester. Yep, that's right! coffee is a drug because it's a stimulant and it's not organic. It speeds up your heart rate, raises your blood pressure, and it can give you a headache too (which I have right now).

I should be getting a mini-laptop later on so I can do some practice NCLEX Q's since the cds that came in the book are only windows compatible.

My friend, Brandy and I have been texting each other all morning. She was in dire need of a pick me up, as she is currently in a situation that's making her depress and unhappy. So I did what I usually do, tell her all the positive things and make her feel that she is capable of doing pretty much whatever she wants to do. I've noticed that a lot of us, women have self-esteem issues. It's not a constant issue for some. Often we just have these moments, like random bouts of...doubts regarding ourselves. Most of the time it's body related. I don't think there's an ugly woman in the world, you just have to take care of yourself or "beautify" yourself. You don't need to pile on the layers of makeup to cover up but makeup can enhance your beauty. It can make your dark circles go away, pimples (acne scars) look diminished, or curl super straight, un-flirty lashes. There are so many ways of enhancing your true beauty so why not take advantage and learn.


No comments:

Post a Comment