Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Dieting Blah Blah

I am 27  year's old and at this point, I honestly do not know how I really feel about my weight. Some days I accept it and some days I want to start dieting. I get inspired every now and then and then I tell myself that I will make a lifestyle change.

I tried Insanity (workout videos) and did that for about a month, then school started and well..I got lazy. I couldn't make time, but I was doing so well with it. Of course I wasn't just working out, I was also eating healthier.

It's difficult to eat healthier especially when you grew up eating foods from different cultures or when all you really know to cook is the food that is not exactly what one might call low cal, low carb, etc.

I use to run. I love running. I tried running in my neighborhood and got a lot of stares and even got hit on. I live next to a major highway-ish road and the mall is literally walking distance so there are always people around, which makes it really hard for me to do my own thing. I hate having to stop running so I can wait for the "walking" symbol to turn on when crossing between traffic lights.

One of my wishes is to move next year and to go to a more private neighborhood. Despite that issue, I've been pretty good with what I eat. I don't eat too much and I just try to be more aware of knowing when I am full. I'm one of those stress eaters, but I really try to balance it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment