Thursday, August 30, 2012

Anxiety

I won't disclose exactly when my NCLEX is...but I will say that the day is getting very near. Today, I asked my husband if maybe I should just re-schedule it. I'm feeling very anxious and it's not helping at all that I am sucking so badly on my practice questions.

 As I predicted my husband told me that I should just take it so I know what to expect if in fact I don't do well and have to re-take it. I get what he is saying and to me, it's all about being comfortable enough to think logically and choose the best answer. I guess I'm worried that I will forever have this chip hanging on my shoulder if I don't do well.

It's a 200 question exam that has a max of 5 hours of test taking time. How hard can it be...right? Well, I can't exactly say that it is super hard since I have not personally taken one...but the thought of it makes me wanna throw up! that's how bad my anxiety is right now. I'm feeling light-headed from just talking about it.

I know that I'm just going to try my best...

No comments:

Post a Comment