Sunday, August 19, 2012

Another Sleepless Night


 She snores on my right, he snores on my left....ah this is the life! Aside from the thoughts that most often occupy my brain at night and leave me restless to the point of keeping me awake, well I couldn't be happier with how my life is turning out.

About 5 minutes or so ago, I had a thought. I asked myself (in my head), "Why am I such a bad wife?" This question came to me after hearing my super exhausted husband talk in his sleep. He said, "Let's go, let's go, come on. Oh man!" and I have a feeling that this is what he was saying today while working one of his side jobs. Poor hubby...I feel horrible because I know in my heart that I can be..no...I should be more supportive of him but instead I have been nagging him almost every chance I get and because of what?! some stupid, little thing that he fails to not do or forgets to do?

Sometimes, we get so caught up in what we want or how we want things to be that we forget that some things are just plain out of our control (or maybe even uncontrollable).

I am really hoping to make a change. I want to better myself. The last thing I want to be is someone who nit-picks on every little issue or imperfection and never gets to a point of satisfaction or contentment. I would hate myself if that's how ultimately turn out to be years from now.


No comments:

Post a Comment